Please make this a series, I’d love to see 1# what Robert gets up to in Zoey’s body, 2# what body Zoey ends up in next, 3# the continuation of people picking up the clam
I agree, I'd love a version of the magic taxi where instead of becoming a gross guy the victim was stuck as some small object or creature until they could swap with someone else
Please make this a series, I’d love to see 1# what Robert gets up to in Zoey’s body, 2# what body Zoey ends up in next, 3# the continuation of people picking up the clam
ReplyDeleteMagic clam, the new magic Taxi. I like it! I can be a lot more devious.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I'd love a version of the magic taxi where instead of becoming a gross guy the victim was stuck as some small object or creature until they could swap with someone else
DeleteI'd love to see a part 2 to this!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see this become a Remote's Journey-type series where different people keep getting swapped by the clam.
ReplyDeleteI agree, id love to see a remotes journey or magic taxi style story from this
ReplyDeleteWould love to see more!
ReplyDeleteMaybe the real magic clam was the pussy we gained along the way.
ReplyDeleteFor me, the size aspect is a hecking treat! The way ts setup right now is just harmless and kinky fun.
ReplyDeleteMaybe a celebrity will be walking along the beach and find this clam. Kate upton perhaps?
ReplyDeleteSuch a great story
ReplyDeleteplease need a series of robert as zoey. pleaseeeeeee
ReplyDeletea Nice one. would love to c new zoey.
ReplyDeletethis does feel like it could make for a good series
ReplyDelete