Such a sweet caption! Is there a sequel in the future?
This caption Definitely needs a sequel
cute!
Am I a cynic thinking she's going to end up sleeping with future step mommy and not tell dad until right before they swap back?
She conceived her brother.
this is a cute story, I like it. It'd be nice of there were a sequel.
I loved this story. I normally hate people asking for a sequel but I have to agree here. A sequel would be awesome.
Sequel idea is that boyfriend and wife switched also without them knowing.
I'd love to see a sequel
Esto podrĂa convertirse en una nueva saga? Espero que si
Such a sweet caption! Is there a sequel in the future?
ReplyDeleteThis caption Definitely needs a sequel
Deletecute!
ReplyDeleteAm I a cynic thinking she's going to end up sleeping with future step mommy and not tell dad until right before they swap back?
ReplyDeleteShe conceived her brother.
Deletethis is a cute story, I like it. It'd be nice of there were a sequel.
ReplyDeleteI loved this story. I normally hate people asking for a sequel but I have to agree here. A sequel would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteSequel idea is that boyfriend and wife switched also without them knowing.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see a sequel
ReplyDeleteEsto podrĂa convertirse en una nueva saga? Espero que si
ReplyDelete