would love to see more shapeshifter captions! some of your best.
Wait- so in the last entry Chloe was Alex's sister and now she's his cousin? The vibe I get from this cap is that she was always meant to be his cousin and it's the previous cap that's the mistake. Still love your work, today was just a jarring read
yeah i think the previous cap was a mistake. im not sure this was a commission from a long time ago and I think I got things confused
fun storyline!
would love to see more shapeshifter captions! some of your best.
ReplyDeleteWait- so in the last entry Chloe was Alex's sister and now she's his cousin? The vibe I get from this cap is that she was always meant to be his cousin and it's the previous cap that's the mistake. Still love your work, today was just a jarring read
ReplyDeleteyeah i think the previous cap was a mistake. im not sure this was a commission from a long time ago and I think I got things confused
Deletefun storyline!
ReplyDelete