Shouldn't "...Out bodies are now their playthings,", (apart from the typo on "Our"), read, "...Their bodies are now our playthings," if spoken from the perspective of the one whose consciousness is in control of the buxom beauty? Just wondering if I missed something here.
And, of course, I can imagine how wonderfully this beautiful scenario progresses while William learns to relax; Seeing as his grand-daughter's dominant, more-mature, lesbian lover is now being worn by his best buddy, Greg, (who, I have the feeling, has already gained some experience from previous invocations of the spell).
Question about your phrasing, SwitchHitter:
ReplyDeleteShouldn't "...Out bodies are now their playthings,", (apart from the typo on "Our"), read, "...Their bodies are now our playthings," if spoken from the perspective of the one whose consciousness is in control of the buxom beauty?
Just wondering if I missed something here.
And, of course, I can imagine how wonderfully this beautiful scenario progresses while William learns to relax; Seeing as his grand-daughter's dominant, more-mature, lesbian lover is now being worn by his best buddy, Greg, (who, I have the feeling, has already gained some experience from previous invocations of the spell).
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle