Very twisted, concise caption set :-)I am hoping you see this comment cause I've been wanting to contact you. Please e-mail me at docvs2010@gmail.com so we can talk shop (possession/bodyhopping-wise) ;-) Thanks!
Glad you like it.My email is available on the Requests Page if you need to get a hold of me.
Great story and great illustrations!
Ah... just what I want out of an F2F body hopper cap.
Outstanding caption!
Well, she still has the hot new adult body.
Devorce she would get half regardless thanks to the law
Very twisted, concise caption set :-)
ReplyDeleteI am hoping you see this comment cause I've been wanting to contact you. Please e-mail me at docvs2010@gmail.com so we can talk shop (possession/bodyhopping-wise) ;-) Thanks!
Glad you like it.
DeleteMy email is available on the Requests Page if you need to get a hold of me.
Great story and great illustrations!
ReplyDeleteAh... just what I want out of an F2F body hopper cap.
ReplyDeleteOutstanding caption!
ReplyDeleteWell, she still has the hot new adult body.
ReplyDeleteDevorce she would get half regardless thanks to the law
ReplyDelete