ROFLOL! wonderful twist! I wonder if they keep it a secret or if successfully bullies her into accpeting it?
I hope they keep it a secret (especially around the dad)! It would be hard to explain their swap to other people ;)
I'm sure he'll grow to love being in his mom's body ;) One pussy is as good as another ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
I have been waiting to see a FOSE caption like this for a while. I hope to see more accidental FOSE swaps like this in the future :)
Awesome idea! Everyone probably thinks he's into his own mom now!
Hopefully we can get a sequel~
ROFLOL! wonderful twist! I wonder if they keep it a secret or if successfully bullies her into accpeting it?
ReplyDeleteI hope they keep it a secret (especially around the dad)! It would be hard to explain their swap to other people ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he'll grow to love being in his mom's body ;) One pussy is as good as another ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting to see a FOSE caption like this for a while. I hope to see more accidental FOSE swaps like this in the future :)
DeleteAwesome idea! Everyone probably thinks he's into his own mom now!
ReplyDeleteHopefully we can get a sequel~
ReplyDelete