What series is this?
You mean the show? It's a British soap opera called Coronation Street
Oh thanks and by the way love this chapter, keep it going lol
Glad you like it. There's a lot more to come. I'll be posting a new chapter each night. Part 3 was just added. :)
Nice, I think this sets up the next part perfectly. I liked the "Meet me at Just Nick's" lol fits the picture perfectly.CheersZapper
What series is this?
ReplyDeleteYou mean the show? It's a British soap opera called Coronation Street
DeleteOh thanks and by the way love this chapter, keep it going lol
DeleteGlad you like it. There's a lot more to come. I'll be posting a new chapter each night. Part 3 was just added. :)
DeleteNice, I think this sets up the next part perfectly. I liked the "Meet me at Just Nick's" lol fits the picture perfectly.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper