paul and his best friend or paul and her best friend, a wife would have a hard time letting her husband be friends with someone as good looking as that unless she was a lesbian which might explain the sex. That's just my opinion though so it doesn't count for much
LOL! OUCH I wonder if they swap[ermnently. It seems Lanelhy like sex iwthPaul's wife?
ReplyDeletepaul and his best friend or paul and her best friend, a wife would have a hard time letting her husband be friends with someone as good looking as that unless she was a lesbian which might explain the sex. That's just my opinion though so it doesn't count for much
ReplyDeleteLaney has been Paul's friend since childhood.
DeleteDang! Now this one is funny! I wonder if Laney likes sex better as a man and plans to steal Paul's life and wife?
ReplyDeleteMethinks she just might
DeleteThis is one of my all time favorite captions from you. I love how playful they are and how the story turns out.
Delete