I think this is going to be one of your greatest series', I just love your work :-) Maybe he goes home to katy's house to go to sleep and wakes up as Mary Elizabeth Winstead or Hayden Panatierre at their house.Keep up the good work
Here's a great pic of mrs. Winstead if you choose to continue the series: http://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/mary-elizabeth-winstead-ede-004.jpg
good story, thanks. I wonder if end ups permanently in one body?
I agree. This looks to be a good series. Keep it up! ;-)
There will definitely be more ;)
Loving this series.
I think this is going to be one of your greatest series', I just love your work :-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe he goes home to katy's house to go to sleep and wakes up as Mary Elizabeth Winstead or Hayden Panatierre at their house.
Keep up the good work
Here's a great pic of mrs. Winstead if you choose to continue the series: http://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/mary-elizabeth-winstead-ede-004.jpg
ReplyDeletegood story, thanks. I wonder if end ups permanently in one body?
ReplyDeleteI agree. This looks to be a good series. Keep it up! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThere will definitely be more ;)
ReplyDeleteLoving this series.
ReplyDelete