Excellent race swap.From The Freaky Daughter.
sexy & funny. I like that she has her accent Dpes the new Asian girl able to assume her education & maybe brains?
In the future, robots will possess humans and assimilate them into a common cause
Oh man, yet another robot comets in this blog so I can't say what I want to say on this story that it so funny and smart I want a part 2 just to see what's next.
Excellent race swap.From The Freaky Daughter.
ReplyDeletesexy & funny. I like that she has her accent Dpes the new Asian girl able to assume her education & maybe brains?
ReplyDeleteIn the future, robots will possess humans and assimilate them into a common cause
ReplyDeleteOh man, yet another robot comets in this blog so I can't say what I want to say on this story that it so funny and smart I want a part 2 just to see what's next.
ReplyDelete