Oh, i have the feeling i will love This story
LOL GREAT START! great use use of pic. Why do I have the feeling there will be aa new Eric soon! Poor girl she doesn't have a very nice BF!!
great start. can't wait to see more.
I agree with the above comments. It seems there will be a new Eric Tanner very soon. LOL
where is the picture from?
Nice start to a series!CheersZapper
Oh, i have the feeling i will love This story
ReplyDeleteLOL GREAT START! great use use of pic. Why do I have the feeling there will be aa new Eric soon! Poor girl she doesn't have a very nice BF!!
ReplyDeletegreat start. can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above comments. It seems there will be a new Eric Tanner very soon. LOL
ReplyDeletewhere is the picture from?
ReplyDeleteNice start to a series!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper