ROFLOL! great story & use ofpic. Talk about a runaway bride. Well any way, the new Dawn will most certainly be a blusing bride.
Way to turn the tables, I'd love to see this as a series. Awesome post!!
You should continue this until their honeymoon and make it so they get drunk and get pregnant or something
This really should be a series.
Wow, I'd say this is more than cold feet! She had to be thinking about it for a while in order to pull it off! lol - Wendell looks good in white. IS Zapper
ROFLOL! great story & use ofpic. Talk about a runaway bride. Well any way, the new Dawn will most certainly be a blusing bride.
ReplyDeleteWay to turn the tables, I'd love to see this as a series. Awesome post!!
ReplyDeleteYou should continue this until their honeymoon and make it so they get drunk and get pregnant or something
ReplyDeleteThis really should be a series.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'd say this is more than cold feet! She had to be thinking about it for a while in order to pull it off! lol - Wendell looks good in white.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper