LOL good story & use ofp ic. Is sheup too something. I have a strong feeling that soemthing goes wrong?
can you make a second one i would like to see where this goes
Can you please continue this as a series ? It's pretty hot. I love captions where they have to pretend to be eachother, with a story in it. I love stories into it.
Nice story. I'd love to see a part two. CheersZapper
LOL good story & use ofp ic. Is sheup too something. I have a strong feeling that soemthing goes wrong?
ReplyDeletecan you make a second one i would like to see where this goes
ReplyDeletecan you make a second one i would like to see where this goes
ReplyDeleteCan you please continue this as a series ? It's pretty hot. I love captions where they have to pretend to be eachother, with a story in it. I love stories into it.
ReplyDeleteNice story. I'd love to see a part two.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper