I really wish I had this power. Wonderful!! Can u do more role exchanger caps? with maybe more girls growing dicks, lol.
Great cap, but quick question, what's with the Learning His Powers of Possession tag?
Whoops. Nice catch. The "leaning powers" tag is right next to my "m2f" tag. Clicked it by mistake. lol
Who is she?
LOL & charming in a weird way. good story
Very nice. Really want to see more. Can't wait for the next parts
Plz continue this series and do some more teacher student stuff
Lol - with that kind of power, I'll be surprised if he's not falling asleep in class everyday from now on! CheersZapper
I really wish I had this power. Wonderful!! Can u do more role exchanger caps? with maybe more girls growing dicks, lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat cap, but quick question, what's with the Learning His Powers of Possession tag?
ReplyDeleteWhoops. Nice catch. The "leaning powers" tag is right next to my "m2f" tag. Clicked it by mistake. lol
DeleteWho is she?
ReplyDeleteLOL & charming in a weird way. good story
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Really want to see more. Can't wait for the next parts
ReplyDeletePlz continue this series and do some more teacher student stuff
ReplyDeleteLol - with that kind of power, I'll be surprised if he's not falling asleep in class everyday from now on!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper