This one was too funny. I'd love to see a progression . . .
Seth in Helen's body is at Dana's mercy as she brings Helen's body to climax after climax. At some point Helen takes control of her body and Seth becomes a passenger.
After the most intense climax, Helen announces, "It worked. I have control."
Helen and Dana quickly search the mansion and find Seth's body in the study. Seth, still a passenger in Helen's body is fighting for control, but is helpless. Helen finds the spell book with the possession spell and hands it to Helen with a wicked. Helen eagerly recites the spell. Her spirit floats free of her body and enters Seth's empty vessel.
Suddenly, Seth has control of Helen's body and freaks out, stumbling away. Helen opens her new eyes and jumps up in delight, glorying in her new masculine strength. Dana claps her hands in glee, "Now, my love, we can be together as husband and wife."
"Yes," Helen growls, "and we can keep all of Seth's riches!"
Seth looks at his wife and her lover now in his body and stammers, "W-What? What is going on?"
"You are suck a dumb blonde." Dana laughs, "I left that spell out for you to discover. Helen knew you just had to be sufficiently distracted and she'd be able to take control and then use the spell to take your body."
"You mean, you planned this? Why?"
"Because, I've always loved Helen. But she was too poor and my parents would never have understood. Now, we can be rich and together." Helen laughed hugging Helen's new strong male body.
"But what about me?"
"You have a choice." Helen, in her new male form stated. "You can remain employed as our maid and we'll help you adjust to your new body and life. Or, you can be fired and you'll have to figure out how to be Helen on your own. The choice is yours." Then Helen gave Seth a lascivious wink that Dana didn't see.
"You won't get away with this! I'll tell the police."
"Good luck with that, Seth-er-Helen. I'm sure they'll be eager to believe that your maid stole your body." Dana giggled. "Especially once I assure them that my husband has been acting perfectly normal. Now, get out. My husband and I have plans for tonight."
"Oh, and I'll expect your answer to the job offer first thing in the morning." Helen added scooping Dana up in her powerful male arms.
ROFLOL! what a 'wonderful' surprise! Great twistgy tale. Yu might wantt o do another another where she ends up inhis body
ReplyDeleteThis one was too funny. I'd love to see a progression . . .
ReplyDeleteSeth in Helen's body is at Dana's mercy as she brings Helen's body to climax after climax. At some point Helen takes control of her body and Seth becomes a passenger.
After the most intense climax, Helen announces, "It worked. I have control."
Helen and Dana quickly search the mansion and find Seth's body in the study. Seth, still a passenger in Helen's body is fighting for control, but is helpless. Helen finds the spell book with the possession spell and hands it to Helen with a wicked. Helen eagerly recites the spell. Her spirit floats free of her body and enters Seth's empty vessel.
Suddenly, Seth has control of Helen's body and freaks out, stumbling away. Helen opens her new eyes and jumps up in delight, glorying in her new masculine strength. Dana claps her hands in glee, "Now, my love, we can be together as husband and wife."
"Yes," Helen growls, "and we can keep all of Seth's riches!"
Seth looks at his wife and her lover now in his body and stammers, "W-What? What is going on?"
"You are suck a dumb blonde." Dana laughs, "I left that spell out for you to discover. Helen knew you just had to be sufficiently distracted and she'd be able to take control and then use the spell to take your body."
"You mean, you planned this? Why?"
"Because, I've always loved Helen. But she was too poor and my parents would never have understood. Now, we can be rich and together." Helen laughed hugging Helen's new strong male body.
"But what about me?"
"You have a choice." Helen, in her new male form stated. "You can remain employed as our maid and we'll help you adjust to your new body and life. Or, you can be fired and you'll have to figure out how to be Helen on your own. The choice is yours." Then Helen gave Seth a lascivious wink that Dana didn't see.
"You won't get away with this! I'll tell the police."
"Good luck with that, Seth-er-Helen. I'm sure they'll be eager to believe that your maid stole your body." Dana giggled. "Especially once I assure them that my husband has been acting perfectly normal. Now, get out. My husband and I have plans for tonight."
"Oh, and I'll expect your answer to the job offer first thing in the morning." Helen added scooping Dana up in her powerful male arms.