Aww this is good. But what became of Duncan? I mean he drunk another punch cup once he found out the news. Who did he become for good?
You guys are lucky I'm posting them more often now lol because I purposely left all these mini cliffhangers. It would have been DAYS before you found out who became who. HahaAs for Duncan's fate, it will be revealed later today ;)
OMG! chao unleased!
I love the reactions. Rita loses her wealth to her assistant and Christa gets forced out of a body she didn't deserve!
Aww this is good. But what became of Duncan? I mean he drunk another punch cup once he found out the news. Who did he become for good?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are lucky I'm posting them more often now lol because I purposely left all these mini cliffhangers. It would have been DAYS before you found out who became who. Haha
DeleteAs for Duncan's fate, it will be revealed later today ;)
OMG! chao unleased!
ReplyDeleteI love the reactions. Rita loses her wealth to her assistant and Christa gets forced out of a body she didn't deserve!
ReplyDelete