Yes i love this series. Wonder if Dan will stay as his wife
Most likely not. There's too much to explore with other people getting Jill's body ;)
What's with ll the nudity & semi porn?
Because this part of the story is them having sex as women for their anniversary. Gonna be a lot of nudity so just a heads up if thats not your thing ;)
Thank you for the great great series. I'm looking to more:)
Yes for nudity and lesbianism!
Very hot part II. I like the dominant role that Jill is showing in the relationship. It probably means Dan is in for the ride of his life . . . lolCheersZapper
Yes i love this series. Wonder if Dan will stay as his wife
ReplyDeleteMost likely not. There's too much to explore with other people getting Jill's body ;)
DeleteWhat's with ll the nudity & semi porn?
ReplyDeleteBecause this part of the story is them having sex as women for their anniversary. Gonna be a lot of nudity so just a heads up if thats not your thing ;)
DeleteThank you for the great great series. I'm looking to more:)
DeleteYes for nudity and lesbianism!
ReplyDeleteVery hot part II. I like the dominant role that Jill is showing in the relationship. It probably means Dan is in for the ride of his life . . . lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper