Nice, I like the little RP they've got going on. It does make me wonder if Amy, in Dan's body is about to join in on the fun?CheersZapper
Hmmm I wonder... ;)
How do you do it SwitchHitter? The captions keep getting hotter and hotter;)
Haha thanks! There's more to come!
I honestly am not a fan of the Jill series :/
Sorry to hear that. You're one of a select few. Lucky for you I've made about a bajillion other caps you can enjoy ;-)
Nice, I like the little RP they've got going on. It does make me wonder if Amy, in Dan's body is about to join in on the fun?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Hmmm I wonder... ;)
DeleteHow do you do it SwitchHitter? The captions keep getting hotter and hotter;)
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks! There's more to come!
DeleteI honestly am not a fan of the Jill series :/
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that. You're one of a select few. Lucky for you I've made about a bajillion other caps you can enjoy ;-)
Delete