verty nasty little story. well told. the new girl is sure acting her part well - I fee sorry for th new fat guy.
He's so cruel to his old body, I wonder what she did to deserve such treatment?
HA! Nice little confrontation scene. I'm a little surprised that she backed down. A bad decision by Alice and Noah can get her tossed in jail or at a minimum a restraining order. . . . lol CheersZapper
verty nasty little story. well told. the new girl is sure acting her part well - I fee sorry for th new fat guy.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cruel to his old body, I wonder what she did to deserve such treatment?
ReplyDeleteHA! Nice little confrontation scene. I'm a little surprised that she backed down. A bad decision by Alice and Noah can get her tossed in jail or at a minimum a restraining order. . . . lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper