Looks like her friends will be in for a surprise, though they probably won't catch on their friends' new "mannerisms" (eating like orcs in a woman's body, language used etc.) until it's too late;)
So we know there's a gunner going to be swapped, maybe the other two friends will be a Mage, Thief, Martial Artist, or some other character archetype. Awesome job as always!
I've a feeling that these pics will be used for the next captions. http://i13.tietuku.cn/91b0835d11c90b7b.jpg http://i13.tietuku.cn/cf157c33f559bd00.jpg http://i13.tietuku.cn/d59232312e350be6.jpg
Great work on this part of the series. I can't wait to see how this develops.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm guessing the plan is to lure the girls to the lair one at a time to overpower them and catch them by surprise?
ReplyDeleteLooks like her friends will be in for a surprise, though they probably won't catch on their friends' new "mannerisms" (eating like orcs in a woman's body, language used etc.) until it's too late;)
ReplyDeleteSo we know there's a gunner going to be swapped, maybe the other two friends will be a Mage, Thief, Martial Artist, or some other character archetype.
Awesome job as always!
I think the Shaman's going to swap with a Mage to keep some Magical Power.
DeleteCan't stop wondering who will be next to have their body swapped with an orc.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the nun, Alexis sister is going be swap???
ReplyDeleteCool series, I love the last touch . . . fixing it so Alexi now can only speak Orc!
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I've a feeling that these pics will be used for the next captions.
ReplyDeletehttp://i13.tietuku.cn/91b0835d11c90b7b.jpg
http://i13.tietuku.cn/cf157c33f559bd00.jpg
http://i13.tietuku.cn/d59232312e350be6.jpg
Can't wait to see if there's any sexual experimentation for both parties.
ReplyDelete