This comment has been removed by the author.
Where did u get this pic from ? I like it
Can't imagine why Jose has any objection to getting the opportunity to make out with Jenna's hot form! Doubt I'd manage to make it out of the house before starting to enjoy those sexy skins with Oliver!!!Peace,Love&Kisses!!!Elle
You should make this a series
lol - cool medallion story! I wonder if the tendency for things to go wrong, while using the medallion, will happen here? ISZapper
Should be a series
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhere did u get this pic from ? I like it
ReplyDeleteCan't imagine why Jose has any objection to getting the opportunity to make out with Jenna's hot form! Doubt I'd manage to make it out of the house before starting to enjoy those sexy skins with Oliver!!!
ReplyDeletePeace,Love&Kisses!!!
Elle
You should make this a series
ReplyDeletelol - cool medallion story! I wonder if the tendency for things to go wrong, while using the medallion, will happen here?
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Should be a series
ReplyDelete