Very cool . . . tone it back, HA! Getting some action in Laney's body is just what Paul needs. That way when/if he gets his body back he'll be a better lover for Carol. Although, I've got a hunch that Paul isn't going to have a cock any time soon . . . well maybe from the business end, but not the drivers side. lol
I'm loving this series so far, keep it up! For curiosity's sake, what is the name of the model?
ReplyDeletei love how this story is developing!
ReplyDeleteLOL I think the plot deepens. I thinkLaney & the wofe are not to something. PLS continue
ReplyDeleteVery cool . . . tone it back, HA! Getting some action in Laney's body is just what Paul needs. That way when/if he gets his body back he'll be a better lover for Carol. Although, I've got a hunch that Paul isn't going to have a cock any time soon . . . well maybe from the business end, but not the drivers side. lol
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Favorite series so far!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the next one or two��.
Are we going to see more in this series? I really dig it!
ReplyDelete