Nice! I'm thinking there's a lot he can do with those powers . . . . just saying. ISZapper
I'd love to see more in this series
Is this series over? Would love to see more of it. Love the swapping son one too but love shapeshifting more .
Which one is the swapping son series again?
Lol guess this is over :(
Would have loved to see a continuation of this. Oh well.
i guess this series is over ? oh well
Nice! I'm thinking there's a lot he can do with those powers . . . . just saying.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I'd love to see more in this series
ReplyDeleteIs this series over? Would love to see more of it. Love the swapping son one too but love shapeshifting more .
ReplyDeleteWhich one is the swapping son series again?
DeleteLol guess this is over :(
ReplyDeleteWould have loved to see a continuation of this. Oh well.
ReplyDeletei guess this series is over ? oh well
ReplyDelete