WOW double WOW ! what a twist! The ground just opened up before his/her feet. Paul better have a hurried talk with 'himself' & let them know whats going on. If he knows. Several possiblities come to mind. One the wife is telling the truth. 2 she knows & is paying him back, 3. she & Leany have cooked up this plot to make him feel too poor a man & husband to want to trade back & become Leane forever. I sure hope you have more to come. This is a real cliff hanger.
WOW double WOW ! what a twist! The ground just opened up before his/her feet. Paul better have a hurried talk with 'himself' & let them know whats going on.
ReplyDeleteIf he knows. Several possiblities come to mind. One the wife is telling the truth. 2 she knows & is paying him back, 3. she & Leany have cooked up this plot to make him feel too poor a man & husband to want to trade back & become Leane forever.
I sure hope you have more to come. This is a real cliff hanger.
There's more comin!
DeleteGreat thanks!
DeleteLOL! Very funny twist. I hope you do another one in this series cause I'd love to see where this is going.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
There will be! Probably not tomorrow though but soon!
Delete