I bet he should be feeling really nice.Is he going to make a habit of it? Will he keep in there for good?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Please do a sequel
Agan a veyr passionate story. Motivation veyr good. Poor woman I hope she gets her body back or mayb he cantalk her in astral porjection & takin his body? Not likely, but -
Wow.please make an continuation for this one
I bet he should be feeling really nice.
ReplyDeleteIs he going to make a habit of it? Will he keep in there for good?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease do a sequel
ReplyDeleteAgan a veyr passionate story. Motivation veyr good. Poor woman I hope she gets her body back or mayb he cantalk her in astral porjection & takin his body? Not likely, but -
ReplyDeleteWow.please make an continuation for this one
ReplyDelete