I could, of course, imagine Wanda getting into the mix at just the right moment and spending a little personal time with Zoey, while the younger woman watches from the mother's perspective. Who knows what might happen?!
I'll agree with M. Lavan der, SwitchHitter, as I mentioned above! But, I'll ask first, whether you'd be inclined to compose this epilogue, or if you might like to see what I might come up with as an 'epELLEogue'? Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
I agree with the other comments. Another ending could have been Wanda jumping into Zoey's body when Marty leaves it. What I can't decide is if it would be funnier for Marty to jump into his mom's body or to return to his body and leave Zoey in Wanda's body . . . hehehe
zoey got lucky, i'd say.
ReplyDeleteAmazing tale, SwitchHitter! Lucky Marty!!
ReplyDeleteI could, of course, imagine Wanda getting into the mix at just the right moment and spending a little personal time with Zoey, while the younger woman watches from the mother's perspective. Who knows what might happen?!
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
LOL! the girl's lucky the mom didn't try to take her body. Good ending with the mom bullying her son itno trading back
ReplyDeleteI think the finale should have been Wanda swapping with the young girl. It would have been great twist
ReplyDeleteI'll agree with M. Lavan der, SwitchHitter, as I mentioned above! But, I'll ask first, whether you'd be inclined to compose this epilogue, or if you might like to see what I might come up with as an 'epELLEogue'?
DeletePeace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Perhaps in a sequel :)
DeleteIt would have been nice that the mom had taken over Zoe's body while her Marty was "triying" to return everything to normal.
ReplyDeleteI did have an idea for a follow up but I kinda like your idea more. Hmmmmmm... ;)
DeleteAwesome series! You wouldn't happen to have the name of the model featured, would you?
ReplyDeleteThe model is Joey Fisher.
ReplyDeleteI left the ending kind of vague cause I have an idea for a continuation :)
I agree with the other comments. Another ending could have been Wanda jumping into Zoey's body when Marty leaves it. What I can't decide is if it would be funnier for Marty to jump into his mom's body or to return to his body and leave Zoey in Wanda's body . . . hehehe
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper