That was Betty? Come on, this is false publicity. In the first part "my baby brother gets boobs before I do", which meant she was much younger than this and didn't have boobs at all!Makes the age progression less fun this way.
False publicity? lol Betty is young and still developing so she was jealous of her brother's enormous rack.
I like how her complaining caused the three way swap. Hehehe . . . CheersZapper
That was Betty? Come on, this is false publicity. In the first part "my baby brother gets boobs before I do", which meant she was much younger than this and didn't have boobs at all!
ReplyDeleteMakes the age progression less fun this way.
False publicity? lol
DeleteBetty is young and still developing so she was jealous of her brother's enormous rack.
I like how her complaining caused the three way swap. Hehehe . . .
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper