This is so convoluted . . . I can't wait to see what happens next!CheersZapper
Do you think we can have a post, with or without pictures, summarizing who's in who's body from last thanksgiving? It's already a bit hard to keep track of who's who.
Im excited to see the conclusion series. I have enjoyed this series all the way through. its a little confusing, but enjoyable non-the less
I posted an updated chart in the latest post :)
extremely well written!! SOmeof the people come alivr in only a few words & pics
This is so convoluted . . . I can't wait to see what happens next!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Do you think we can have a post, with or without pictures, summarizing who's in who's body from last thanksgiving? It's already a bit hard to keep track of who's who.
ReplyDeleteIm excited to see the conclusion series. I have enjoyed this series all the way through. its a little confusing, but enjoyable non-the less
ReplyDeleteI posted an updated chart in the latest post :)
ReplyDeleteextremely well written!! SOmeof the people come alivr in only a few words & pics
ReplyDelete