Think they'll stay this way?
Nice to see that their both enjoying the swap. CheersZapper
sexy & funny. Good story, I lovemutual swaps
Hey guys, if you have Netflix, go watch Dirk Gently holistic detective. There's plenty of swapping on that show and is hilarious.
Do you know the name of the model?? I'd like to imagine a lil more of this story, ya knowSeconded re: Dirk! There's a dog/girl swap for most of it ~Olivia
How I love it to end up as such a gorgeous woman!! I will simply love it !!
Think they'll stay this way?
ReplyDeleteNice to see that their both enjoying the swap.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
sexy & funny. Good story, I lovemutual swaps
ReplyDeleteHey guys, if you have Netflix, go watch Dirk Gently holistic detective. There's plenty of swapping on that show and is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteDo you know the name of the model?? I'd like to imagine a lil more of this story, ya know
ReplyDeleteSeconded re: Dirk! There's a dog/girl swap for most of it ~Olivia
How I love it to end up as such a gorgeous woman!! I will simply love it !!
ReplyDelete