This series already has a tag. Also, even though I've already written the majority of the series, I'm interested to hear who you all think will swap with who!
Yes! That's the plan and why I gave the series it's own tag already. I'll tell the main story first and then they'll each eventually have their own separate series after that :)
All four of today's caps were fantastic. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteBrittany7
Thank you so much!
DeleteI think she's gonna end up swapping with Freddie. Also are you going to do captions on them adjusting after they leave the lab?
ReplyDeleteYes! That's the plan and why I gave the series it's own tag already. I'll tell the main story first and then they'll each eventually have their own separate series after that :)
DeleteHope you kept on with this promise
DeleteLOL! veyr real human reactions, good story, oUCH funny
ReplyDeleteConnie is thinking clearly. Go first and get your pick. Lol - I wonder who took her offer? Charles?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper