Who's the model?Wish you could write who are the models on your caps
very good series. Iwonder what has happened to the teen & red who left?
Wicked scene. I wonder how they explain the months that they've been gone? Will they be able to tell the world they had their bodies swapped? Oh, I love the part when Dr. X says, "I'm a man of my word." While wearing his daughter's sexy body. lol CheersZapper
Who's the model?
ReplyDeleteWish you could write who are the models on your caps
very good series. Iwonder what has happened to the teen & red who left?
ReplyDeleteWicked scene. I wonder how they explain the months that they've been gone? Will they be able to tell the world they had their bodies swapped? Oh, I love the part when Dr. X says, "I'm a man of my word." While wearing his daughter's sexy body. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper