Great finale!The Britney-in-Victoria part was obvious. But still....great pic and a very hot story.But Matt-in-Britney? Hilarious. Using his sister's body to get everything he wants. Sex, laptop,...Perfect ending for a fantastic caption series!
I agree. still, would love to see what would happen if he had swapped with his own mom
Wow - They both have really changed and adjusted. CheersZapper
I hope this isn't the end, end. I still want to see more.
Great finale!
ReplyDeleteThe Britney-in-Victoria part was obvious. But still....great pic and a very hot story.
But Matt-in-Britney? Hilarious. Using his sister's body to get everything he wants. Sex, laptop,...
Perfect ending for a fantastic caption series!
I agree. still, would love to see what would happen if he had swapped with his own mom
ReplyDeleteWow - They both have really changed and adjusted.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I hope this isn't the end, end. I still want to see more.
ReplyDelete