Would have been funnier if the new totem swapped Rajiv with a member of Ben's original family.
Lol
Part two sometime would be cool!
that's evil but I think Ben will see the bright side of being a busty hot Indian woman
Awesome part 2 please
Part 2 would be pretty sweet. I really liked this caption, its different than the typical ones.
One of yojur bes. excellent poor kid forced into being a mom & wife
Cool twist. I wonder how Rajiv will use the totem in the future? CheersZapper
Make part 2 where rajiv accidently switches body with ben's mom
Part 2 would be nice
Would have been funnier if the new totem swapped Rajiv with a member of Ben's original family.
ReplyDeleteLol
DeletePart two sometime would be cool!
ReplyDeletethat's evil but I think Ben will see the bright side of being a busty hot Indian woman
ReplyDeleteAwesome part 2 please
ReplyDeletePart 2 would be pretty sweet. I really liked this caption, its different than the typical ones.
ReplyDeleteOne of yojur bes. excellent poor kid forced into being a mom & wife
ReplyDeleteCool twist. I wonder how Rajiv will use the totem in the future?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Make part 2 where rajiv accidently switches body with ben's mom
ReplyDeletePart 2 would be nice
ReplyDelete