Hope to see more possession and bodyhopper and very good captions keep up the good work
LOL OUCH!
can there be a second part to this? also, how is this a punishment for him haha. I would have a field day in that body
I'm certain if the boy can remember some of his strip club moves, even his Father would powerless to resist a body like that.
I think he's in for an interesting few days. How will she react when she wakes up in a strange room?
Hope to see more possession and bodyhopper and very good captions keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteLOL OUCH!
ReplyDeletecan there be a second part to this? also, how is this a punishment for him haha. I would have a field day in that body
ReplyDeleteI'm certain if the boy can remember some of his strip club moves, even his Father would powerless to resist a body like that.
ReplyDeleteI think he's in for an interesting few days. How will she react when she wakes up in a strange room?
ReplyDelete