well this really fun story and just like the mad scientist, our hero is suck in the past with no hope for him/her get back to present. P.S. i love how you did story and used our favorite jessica nigr.
I'd love a sequel to this
weirdy funny & original. Thank,s
Make more of this pleasew
Series?
Really good, I wonder if this will lead to a sequel
Wow - an amazingly twisted story. Bravo!CheersZapper
Very entertaining read! I hope there's another visit with this.
well this really fun story and just like the mad scientist, our hero is suck in the past with no hope for him/her get back to present. P.S. i love how you did story and used our favorite jessica nigr.
ReplyDeleteI'd love a sequel to this
ReplyDeleteweirdy funny & original. Thank,s
ReplyDeleteMake more of this pleasew
ReplyDeleteSeries?
ReplyDeleteReally good, I wonder if this will lead to a sequel
ReplyDeleteWow - an amazingly twisted story. Bravo!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Very entertaining read! I hope there's another visit with this.
ReplyDelete