Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Personalities Fit The Body


3 comments:

  1. wow..seems like Marco is now the submissive girlfriend. Hope he get the balls to tell off his girlfriend now boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL! great twist. I'm sure the new woman will make a wonderful wife & do wharever her hhusband wants

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - I can just see the next scene:

    ***
    Isabella let the door slam behind her and chuckled deeply. "Marco is such a ditsy air-head!" As he strolled over to his new BMW he reached into his pocket to play with the reversal rings. "Now that he thinks it's his fault we can't switch back I'll force him to play the role of the submissive girlfriend. And the best part is that he'll help me, out of a feeling of guilt, to assume his life. My rightful place as the strong Alpha male!"

    ***

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete