WONDERFULKLY WICKEDLY funny story with a great reversal.
I'd love to see more of this
in the end, Ben and Mrs.Watkins decided to have an ongoing relationship after divorcing her actual husband.
Nice story! I love it too to become and stay Tammy forever!
I love the role reversal with her now the pool-boy sleeping with the pool-boy in her body. I also think the body image issue is funny and handled very well. Bravo!CheersZapper
I would also love it to become Tammy and stay her forever! I would sincerely enjoy my new life as a lovely woman!
Wish I would immediately become Tammy forever!! I love it so much to be such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself .... .
WONDERFULKLY WICKEDLY funny story with a great reversal.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see more of this
ReplyDeletein the end, Ben and Mrs.Watkins decided to have an ongoing relationship after divorcing her actual husband.
ReplyDeleteNice story! I love it too to become and stay Tammy forever!
ReplyDeleteI love the role reversal with her now the pool-boy sleeping with the pool-boy in her body. I also think the body image issue is funny and handled very well. Bravo!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I would also love it to become Tammy and stay her forever! I would sincerely enjoy my new life as a lovely woman!
ReplyDeleteWish I would immediately become Tammy forever!! I love it so much to be such a lovely, gorgeous woman myself .... .
ReplyDelete