lmao. when you're drunk all your secrets are out
You should make it where the other girl doesn’t care and only cares about Alyson’s body. That be a twist
Does anyone know who this woman is ?
I hope he finds his orientation has changed along with his taste buds
lol - Now you've got to do another part. Got to see how Rebecca reacts. I was hoping Sean would call his old cell phone and ask Alyson to come over. CheersZapper
lmao. when you're drunk all your secrets are out
ReplyDeleteYou should make it where the other girl doesn’t care and only cares about Alyson’s body. That be a twist
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know who this woman is ?
ReplyDeleteI hope he finds his orientation has changed along with his taste buds
ReplyDeletelol - Now you've got to do another part. Got to see how Rebecca reacts. I was hoping Sean would call his old cell phone and ask Alyson to come over.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper