Too funny . . . I love how she's urging him to try all the pleasures of her body, it makes me wonder what she plan's to do with his body later on . . . after a few beers?
You know, a part 2 of this one, if you could find a good picture, would be fun. Particularly if it turns out Mandy had met with the gypsy and arranged the swap. And if this particular spell becomes permanent if they both have sex while in each other's bodies.
story, funny & well told & interesting. I love it that no ones kows. great pic.
ReplyDeleteToo funny . . . I love how she's urging him to try all the pleasures of her body, it makes me wonder what she plan's to do with his body later on . . . after a few beers?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
You know, a part 2 of this one, if you could find a good picture, would be fun. Particularly if it turns out Mandy had met with the gypsy and arranged the swap. And if this particular spell becomes permanent if they both have sex while in each other's bodies.
ReplyDelete