Ooo I like this one! Maybe a sequel?
Re ally like this one.
I wonder how long before all of those female hormones and new sensations cause him to start experimenting with his new body. . . lolCheersZapper
I'm curious did they just become random people or did they become copies of two people and assume their lives. I guess being as they are married now.
I would love to be her
I want to be her so bad
I would accept that body in a heartbeat if I found myself inside of it
Ooo I like this one! Maybe a sequel?
ReplyDeleteRe ally like this one.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how long before all of those female hormones and new sensations cause him to start experimenting with his new body. . . lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I'm curious did they just become random people or did they become copies of two people and assume their lives. I guess being as they are married now.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be her
ReplyDeleteI want to be her so bad
ReplyDeleteI would accept that body in a heartbeat if I found myself inside of it
ReplyDelete