can't fight what the body wants mate
ROFLOL SUPER super use of pic. I love that he basically become her & even is doing her job & has got the hots for his friend. I wonder how she's enjoying his life?
Hazards of being caught in the minor shift. Never know whose body you might end up with and what comes along with it.
I'd say he got lucky. He could have gotten shifted into the fat, old, bald guy sitting on the other side of the stage. lol CheersZapper
can't fight what the body wants mate
ReplyDeleteROFLOL SUPER super use of pic. I love that he basically become her & even is doing her job & has got the hots for his friend. I wonder how she's enjoying his life?
ReplyDeleteHazards of being caught in the minor shift. Never know whose body you might end up with and what comes along with it.
ReplyDeleteI'd say he got lucky. He could have gotten shifted into the fat, old, bald guy sitting on the other side of the stage. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper