*** Tanner quickly got dressed, struggling with the foreign, feminine clothes and skipping the makeup he knew women normally wear. Ken was already gone, and Tanner felt his body longing for Ken’s touch.
Once ready to face the world Ken drove over to his place and using the spare key from under the potted plant on the back deck slipped inside.
“Fuck!” Tanner slapped his delicate hand on the counter. His body wasn’t home. “Where’s my body?”
Just then he heard a buzzing from the purse he’d instinctively grabbed when he left the house. One look told him it was his cell.
“Hello.”
“I know what you did, and how.”
The sound of his deep masculine voice over the phone was odd, but the words caused his blood to run cold.
“I’ve hidden the spell book. If you’re a good girl and you keep Ken happy, I MIGHT switch us back in a few days.” With that the line went dead.
Across town Mindy sat the phone down and looked into the mirror in her private executive bathroom.
“I’ve been wanting to divorce that idiot Ken for months, but this is even better.” She ran her strong hands over her masculine chin. “I know everyone of his secrets, getting him fired will be a snap.”
Then with an evil grin added, “I wonder, if I tell Tanner the only way to get his body back is to sleep with me, would he? According to the book that will seal us into our new bodies. I can’t believe he thought he was casting a possession spell when the book clearly says it’s a Transmigration of Souls.”
*** Sorry SwitchHitter, I couldn't resist my own little twist. lol
Wonderfully wiced tale. I wonder if the new Mindy wil fall in love with 'her' husband. SH seems to be pretty hot for him in that body? Too funny that th unhappy wife is now an exec & going to fire him.
sequel
ReplyDeletelo- What went wrong? Maybe he misread the spell?
ReplyDelete***
Tanner quickly got dressed, struggling with the foreign, feminine clothes and skipping the makeup he knew women normally wear. Ken was already gone, and Tanner felt his body longing for Ken’s touch.
Once ready to face the world Ken drove over to his place and using the spare key from under the potted plant on the back deck slipped inside.
“Fuck!” Tanner slapped his delicate hand on the counter. His body wasn’t home. “Where’s my body?”
Just then he heard a buzzing from the purse he’d instinctively grabbed when he left the house. One look told him it was his cell.
“Hello.”
“I know what you did, and how.”
The sound of his deep masculine voice over the phone was odd, but the words caused his blood to run cold.
“I’ve hidden the spell book. If you’re a good girl and you keep Ken happy, I MIGHT switch us back in a few days.” With that the line went dead.
Across town Mindy sat the phone down and looked into the mirror in her private executive bathroom.
“I’ve been wanting to divorce that idiot Ken for months, but this is even better.” She ran her strong hands over her masculine chin. “I know everyone of his secrets, getting him fired will be a snap.”
Then with an evil grin added, “I wonder, if I tell Tanner the only way to get his body back is to sleep with me, would he? According to the book that will seal us into our new bodies. I can’t believe he thought he was casting a possession spell when the book clearly says it’s a Transmigration of Souls.”
***
Sorry SwitchHitter, I couldn't resist my own little twist. lol
Cheers
Zapper
He probably didn't read the part of the spell, that having sex would lock you in the possessed body.
ReplyDeleteWonderfully wiced tale. I wonder if the new Mindy wil fall in love with 'her' husband. SH seems to be pretty hot for him in that body? Too funny that th unhappy wife is now an exec & going to fire him.
ReplyDelete