Oh, wow, great little revenge story. I didn't know a mad scientist could be bought . . . hehehe CheersZapper
wickedly funny, great story & image. I guess Mad s. Like cash as well as everone else. Wonderul little revenge story
Follow up with the others pls
I can't blame them D&D is fun
That's the way the world should be! Mean girls don't deserve hot bodies!Wonder if they promised the mad scientist something more other than the money?
Good fate for a group of Mean Girls. I'm sure the D&D club will have fun and maybe even venture into cosplay now.
Oh, wow, great little revenge story. I didn't know a mad scientist could be bought . . . hehehe
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
wickedly funny, great story & image. I guess Mad s. Like cash as well as everone else. Wonderul little revenge story
ReplyDeleteFollow up with the others pls
ReplyDeleteI can't blame them D&D is fun
ReplyDeleteThat's the way the world should be! Mean girls don't deserve hot bodies!
ReplyDeleteWonder if they promised the mad scientist something more other than the money?
Good fate for a group of Mean Girls. I'm sure the D&D club will have fun and maybe even venture into cosplay now.
ReplyDelete