I think you must have meant "second chance."
Nice story. It's cool that he can use his beauty to help his daughter. CheersZapper
Hope you can continue with this story
This comment has been removed by the author.
Can I be Samantha Gannon and have a second chance I'm a man with brain damaged
Can I be Samantha and take her place for a second chance I don't know where look anymore
I think you must have meant "second chance."
ReplyDeleteNice story. It's cool that he can use his beauty to help his daughter.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Hope you can continue with this story
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan I be Samantha Gannon and have a second chance I'm a man with brain damaged
ReplyDeleteCan I be Samantha and take her place for a second chance I don't know where look anymore
ReplyDelete