I think before starting a new series you should continue the ones you already started. Remotes journey for example hasn't seen a new caption in a while. Can't say I'm not excited for this one, though!
One of the major issues with that one is that the website where I got most of those pictures stopped updating years ago and that's where I got the pics of ken's mom and beth anne who are major characters. I've exhausted the pics I had in my back log of them so I don't really have anything to move forward. I may have to force a wrap up on that one even though just to get an ending. Might be abrupt though.
New series hype!
ReplyDeleteGreat start to it, can't wait for more.
the hype is real! lol
DeleteOh, wow, that would be one tough parenting problem. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
How do you control a kid that can switch you with anyone? Well, you can't!
Deleteawesome
ReplyDeleteROFLOL! I hope he doen't take to evil. Of course they could just soot him or something. Poor giirl, poor psrents - hell poor world.
ReplyDeleteI think before starting a new series you should continue the ones you already started. Remotes journey for example hasn't seen a new caption in a while. Can't say I'm not excited for this one, though!
ReplyDeleteThe reason most series aren't finished is because most of them are meant to be ongoing. Remote's Journey could go on forever. There is no set end.
DeleteContinue this story plz
ReplyDeleteHope this becomes the new learning his powers of possesion and we get one of the mom as well
ReplyDeleteI am so hyped for this one. but still waiting on new learning his powers of possession. that last part had me wanting more
ReplyDeleteOne of the major issues with that one is that the website where I got most of those pictures stopped updating years ago and that's where I got the pics of ken's mom and beth anne who are major characters. I've exhausted the pics I had in my back log of them so I don't really have anything to move forward. I may have to force a wrap up on that one even though just to get an ending. Might be abrupt though.
Delete