Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

League Of Doom 3



14 comments:

  1. they are so understimating batman on that one if they think that being batgirl will stop him

    ReplyDelete
  2. First keep up the great work.

    Apparently thats not barbara, thats Helena Rosa Bertinelli. So gordon would be very confused by a call.

    second deviant art of the model:
    https://www.deviantart.com/kamiko-zero/art/Batgirl-Helena-Bertinelli-569990135

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably it is like another universe dimension

      Delete
    2. Helena or Casandra. What I was thinking it would be with picture. Yet, another universe works. I'm also sure it was based on finding images that worked for the story. Also, more people know of Barbara as Batgirl.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Matrix. It's about finding the right images and Barbara's popularity. It makes for a more interesting story. Most cosplay pics are people at conventions so these superhero caps are always difficult to find the right pics.

      Delete
    4. Most welcome SwitchHitter. I've experienced the same thing too when working on superhero, G.I. Joe and other genre captions. As well as when running role play sessions and we use characters like that. Keep up the good work. I'm really enjoying this. I've always wanted to find myself in various superheros or the like.

      Delete
  3. Delightfully wicked story. Great pics. Poor Barbra! The new Bat girl better stop all the Wahs not very typical of his/her new identity. I can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've seen this sort of plot before and I always feel bad for whoever gets swapped into Batgirl. Everyone else in on the scheme gets superpowers, whoever is put in Batgirl gets just an athletic normal human body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you read the comic woman of many works by ian Samson the thief who switch with batgirl figures out that having power doesnt mean having supernatural superpowers but beauty and sex, power (law), and money since she is the daughter of commissioner gordon.can also describes power since you can use all of these four to control people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find that. I've always liked stories with possession or body swapping with heroes and villains.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but other female superheroes tend to have that too, in addition to actual superpowers. And no amount of social influence is going to help you when some alien warlord attacks, because even if Earth's supervillains have decided to be pretty ladies the 99% of alien governments that are aggresively expansionist still exist. I'd want a body that can take a laser blast.

      Delete
  6. I love the dialogue. Well done.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete