I definitely enjoy this series and look forward to seeing where you take the characters, I hope Freddie's new husband helps him learn to love his new body's pleasures
Yes I agree with the one comment above, sequel to this and Mad Swapping Experiment would be great... but I'm not forcing you, just a suggestion. Take care! :)
A nice, albeit typical stop along the road for Freddie, can't wait to see if there's more. :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely enjoy this series and look forward to seeing where you take the characters, I hope Freddie's new husband helps him learn to love his new body's pleasures
ReplyDeleteplz do more
ReplyDeleteNeed a sequel on this pleaseeee
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for the continuation of this series :,)
ReplyDeleteContinue this series please, as well as Mad Swapping Experiment
ReplyDeleteYes I agree with the one comment above, sequel to this and Mad Swapping Experiment would be great... but I'm not forcing you, just a suggestion. Take care! :)
ReplyDelete