WOW! great story & pic! She sure is enjoying her revenge. I bet he doesn't get his body back? & I wonder if she bullies him into being an obedient GF? Wonderfully wicked story
Wow great story and great caption. But after the ex-girlfriend Mary had had her was with Gavin she got dressed in his cloths and walked out leaving Gavin passed out in her old body knowing full well she had been off the pill for 3 months and that this weekend she was ovulating Gavin would become the mother he wanted Mary to be which broke up their relationship seeing Mary was not ready to be a mother.
Unrelated to this caption, but I've been meaning to find a specific one. A straight woman swaps with a lesbian woman and she ends up having sex with a woman named Ingrid. Does anyone have it?
I'm sorry, but if I were in Gavin's position and had such a ravishingly feminine body as his girlfriend Mary's, I would immediately request her to make the swap permanent while she's still in "my" male body. no matter what the future brings us both. - Tom -
WOW! great story & pic! She sure is enjoying her revenge. I bet he doesn't get his body back? & I wonder if she bullies him into being an obedient GF? Wonderfully wicked story
ReplyDeleteWow great story and great caption. But after the ex-girlfriend Mary had had her was with Gavin she got dressed in his cloths and walked out leaving Gavin passed out in her old body knowing full well she had been off the pill for 3 months and that this weekend she was ovulating Gavin would become the mother he wanted Mary to be which broke up their relationship seeing Mary was not ready to be a mother.
ReplyDeleteUnrelated to this caption, but I've been meaning to find a specific one. A straight woman swaps with a lesbian woman and she ends up having sex with a woman named Ingrid. Does anyone have it?
ReplyDeleteI would not mind to become such a lovely woman myself irreversably and enjoy it forever!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but if I were in Gavin's position and had such a ravishingly feminine body as his girlfriend Mary's, I would immediately request her to make the swap permanent while she's still in "my" male body. no matter what the future brings us both. - Tom -
ReplyDelete