Great cap! Speaking of great caps when can we expect part 3 of the Scooby-Doo cap series? Please, I'd love to see it, and please respond soon to this message whenever you can.
please do a second part, pleaseeeeeeeee
very good story like so many evil people they adjusty by saying they deserve. Poor girl. I hope they adjust OK
Great job! I love that it's about sexuality and confidence, about wanting to be a thick black beauty and not just being thrown into that body.
Poor girls, they lost some gorgeous bodies
Great cap! Speaking of great caps when can we expect part 3 of the Scooby-Doo cap series? Please, I'd love to see it, and please respond soon to this message whenever you can.
ReplyDeleteplease do a second part, pleaseeeeeeeee
ReplyDeletevery good story like so many evil people they adjusty by saying they deserve. Poor girl. I hope they adjust OK
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I love that it's about sexuality and confidence, about wanting to be a thick black beauty and not just being thrown into that body.
ReplyDeletePoor girls, they lost some gorgeous bodies
ReplyDelete