Beautiful girl! I'd give anything to get into her body! Some guys have all the luck in making the change!Zoe
WOW! what a babe! Funny story. I'm glad both the swappees seem OK with it.
Nice story, he got lucky with that body.
Nice so now Jenny is having sex with her sister seeing Jenny is in a man's body. so when Maggie comes up pregnant they will be able to say they kept it in the family.
Beautiful girl! I'd give anything to get into her body! Some guys have all the luck in making the change!Zoe
ReplyDeleteWOW! what a babe! Funny story. I'm glad both the swappees seem OK with it.
ReplyDeleteNice story, he got lucky with that body.
ReplyDeleteNice so now Jenny is having sex with her sister seeing Jenny is in a man's body. so when Maggie comes up pregnant they will be able to say they kept it in the family.
ReplyDelete